Here are some not so random observations from my Saturday in New York.
1. I am thankful that the cabbie had his brakes in good repair.
2. When ever I go see a red panda, all I get to see is their butt.
3. I really like zoos, big or small.
4. I now appreciate Vilas Zoo so much more. They are an awesome deal. All you people in Madison go there right now! They are going to get a donation when I get home.
5. TKTS is an awesome way to get Broadyway tickets at half off. Though get there early.
6. Even if her lips start to turn blue, my wife still thinks she’s warm.
7. They did a great job on Shrek the muscal.
8. I just discovered that hitting the spacebar twice inserts a period.
9. The next time I go to the candy store, Dylan’s Candy Bar, I should set a budget before going in.
10. Being able to get anything delivered is Awesome!